8 Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day
To the Global G.L.O.W. community, International Women’s Day highlights a time for women and girls to come together and celebrate the empowerment of future women leaders that GLOW partners with. We welcome you to celebrate with us using the list below, and don’t forget to share your celebrations on social media and tag us!
8 Ways to Celebrate International Women’s Day (March 8)
- Celebrate virtually or in-person with the women in your life (check out our toolkit for ideas)
- From GLOW girls – Watch girl stories from across the world where they talk about their lives, issues/struggles, and what they hope for themselves and their communities future.
- Start a book club with your colleagues or friends.
- Support women-owned businesses.
- Donate to a girl-centric charity.
- Involve men and people who identify beyond a gender binary in the conversation and celebration.
- From GLOW girls – Watch women and girls-centric documentaries or movies and post a discussion on it.
- Support this year’s theme #BreakTheBias by posting a photo on socials. See @internationalwomensday_global for more details.